What is an Oxygen Facial?
An Oxygen Facial uses therapeutic oxygen under hyperbaric pressure to infuse special serum of modified Hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, antioxidants, and amino peptides to the skin. The serum applicator infuses specialized ingredients via osmotic hydration to rehydrate the skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can be performed along with a HydraFacial or in combination with a procedure such as IPL or chemical peel.
What are the benefits of an Oxygen Facial?
- Instant visible results
- Deep hydration that provides volume and definition
- Firms, lifts, and improves overall texture and tone
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin activity
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Are there different types of Oxygen Facials?
- Rejuvenate Oxygen Facial Infusion- Hydrates, lifts, tightens, and softens the visible signs of premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles, and sagging and loss of contour.
- Opulence Oxygen Facial Infusion- Illuminates, brightens, and improves the appearance of uneven pigmentation, dull skin tone and dark spots.
- Clarity Oxygen Facial Infusion- Clears, refines, calms, and improves the appearance of blemish prone, oily or combination skin, and enlarged or congested pores
- Collagen Oxygen Facial Infusion– Provides a potent cocktail of collagen messenger peptides to promote skin renewal and rejuvenation while restoring volume and density
- Vitamin C + 3 Oxygen Facial Infusion– Helps visibly improve skin tone, brighten, and improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots with 3 forms of Vitamin C
- Vitamin A Oxygen Facial Infusion– Helps activate regeneration to smooth texture, promote skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of expression lines, wrinkles and visible pores or congestion blemish-prone skin
- Antioxidant Oxygen Facial Infusion– Revitalizes and balances dull, stressed skin with natural super fruits from the Australian forest; helps with dark circles or puffiness around the eye area. It acts like a “detox for the skin.”
- Add-Ons- Target your specific concern and enhance your Oxygen Facial treatment with your personally prescribed Atoxelene serum or mask.
- Atoxelene Serum: This targeted treatment is the perfect, non-surgical alternative to more invasive procedures. An add-on to the Rejuvenate, Opulence or Clarity Treatments, the Atoxelene treatment will instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while tightening and firming for a more defined facial contour.
- Rejuvenate Lip Mask: Hydrates lips for a smoother-looking pout as well as calms and soothes dry, irritated, and chapped lips caused by the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors
- Rejuvenate Eye Mask: Targets fine dehydration lines under the eye contour and aids in reducing dark circles and puffiness
What can I expect from an Oxygen Facial?
Oxygen Facial is a relaxing and comfortable treatment with low downtime. Immediately, your skin may look slightly blushed, but dewy and radiant! It can be performed on the face, neck, décolleté, or back. Repeated treatments will increase the longevity of the effects and are cumulative when a series is done.
How often should I get a treatment?
Results can last 4-7 days, making it a great event treatment. For best results, we recommend getting a treatment every 1-2 weeks for 6 sessions, followed by one every 4-6 weeks for maintenance. The Oxygen Facial is also an ideal treatment 1-3 days before a big event because it hydrates and primes the skin for even makeup application.
Who is a candidate for Oxygen Facial?
Oxygen Facial are ideal for all skin types, including dark and sensitive skin. Your provider will discuss additional details specific to your skin type.
How long does the Oxygen Facial take?
Depending on whether you enhance your Oxygen Facial with add-ons, it can take between 30-90 minutes. There are minimal limitations following the procedure, which are listed below.
- Stop using any Isotretinoin products, like Accutane, for six months before treatment unless you’ve been given clearance by a clinician.
- Discontinue the use of generic tretinoin or topical Retin-A, or exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, and any acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for at least 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Avoid any excessive sun exposure and do not use any tanning beds for at least 72 hours before treatment.
- Do not have any Botox treatments for at least two weeks before treatment. You can have Botox done on the same day as your facial, but it must happen after the facial.
- Avoid from waxing the skin 1-2 days before the facial
- Make up can be worn right away.
For the next 72 hours:
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity. Use Biafine as needed for any irritation.
- Avoid extra sun exposure and intense heat
- Apply a mineral-based sunscreen with SPF 40 or higher directly over the Biafine/Elta laser enzyme gel daily in the am. Reapply every 2 hours when you are exposed to sun light. Wear a wide brimmed hat and sunglasses when outdoors.
- Lightening creams can be resumed in 72 hours.
- Don’t use topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin, or any exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, or acne medications like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for at least 72 hours after treatment.
For the next 2 weeks:
- Don’t use any medium or deep chemical peels or laser treatments for at least 2 weeks after your facial treatment.
Treatments will be performed by our Licensed Cosmetologist
Please inquire about pricing.