Connecting Innovative Research to the Field of Dermatology
Dr. Katherine Lee is the medical director of Halcyon Connexin and works with a trained research staff to ensure studies and their participants are protected and closely monitored to ensure full compliance and the best possible outcomes. We are unique in that we work with both medical, device, and technology companies to provide high quality industry sponsored studies and our own investigator-initiated studies in order to advance the field of dermatology.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information
Skincare and Genetics Studies
- We recently completed 2 studies that identified associations between single nucleotide polymorphisms and response to topical anti-aging products made by Neostrata. Results were presented at the 2020 AAD.
- Additional studies will explore further associations of SNPS and topical skin care.
Ongoing Sponsor Studies
- CorEvitas Psoriasis Registry—Enrolling patients with psoriasis on biologic and oral psoriasis therapies.
- Prose–A Prospective Observational Study Of Patients Receiving Dupixent® For Atopic Dermatitis
- PSoSA (PSOriasis Special Areas) – a US-based, Single-Arm, Prospective, Multicenter, Observational Study of Nail and Scalp Psoriasis Improvement in Patients Treated with Ixekizumab—Enrolling patients with psoriasis in scalp and nails who are treated with Ixekziumab.
- A Prospective Observational Study of Patients Receiving Dupilumab for Prurigo Nodularis—Soon to start enrollment for patients receiving Dupilumab for Prurigo Nodularis
- We have been beta testers for new energy devices including Cellfx
- Demetra Barco Digital dermatoscope—Our research evaluated the association of a digital dermatoscope skin contrast map association with pigmented lesion diagnosis
- AI Assisted Full Body Photography Study. Evaluating how a total body photography application outlier analysis correlates with provider decisions
- Hair imaging—Currently developing data driven AI algorithms to assess hair growth