What is a Hydrafacial (HF)?
Hydrafacial is medical-grade, hydra-dermabrasion device cleanses, exfoliates, and infuses the skin with intensive serums. HF may be used to improve acne, sun damage, dehydrated skin, skin clarity, and skin texture.
How does Hydrafacial work?
HF’s 3-in-1 technology exfoliates, rejuvenates, improves acne and hydrates skin. It removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing.
- Step 1: Cleanse and peel: deeply cleans pores and softens and lifts away impurities. Gly-Sal peel solution is infused to resurface the skin gently without irritation.
- Step 2: Extract and Hydrate: Dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads and sebum, allowing for painless extractions.
- Step 3: Fuse and Protect: Infuses hydrating skin solutions and serums containing antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acids into the skin. The HF serums specifically target sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, uneven skin tone and sun damage/early aging of skin.
How does HF feel and is there down time?
HF is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, painless and usually immediately effective. Results last much longer than regular facials and are cumulative when a series is done. Immediately following the procedure, your skin will have a dewy glow. This can last 1-4 weeks and best results are seen with monthly treatments.
Who is a candidate for HF?
HF is designed for all skin types, including dark and sensitive skin. Your provider will discuss additional details specific to your skin type.
How long does the HF treatment take?
Depending on whether you have a signature, deluxe, platinum, body, or lymphatic treatment, HF takes between 30-80 minutes. There are minimal limitations following the procedure, which are listed below.
- Stop using any Isotretinoin products, like Accutane, for six months before treatment unless you’ve been given clearance by a clinician.
- Discontinue the use of generic tretinoin or topical Retin-A, or exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, and any acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for at least 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Avoid any excessive sun exposure and do not use any tanning beds for at least 72 hours before treatment.
- Stop using any chemical peels or chemical resurfacing treatments and laser treatments for at least 2 weeks before you have this facial treatment.
- Do not wax or use depilatories for at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
- Do not have any Botox treatments for at least two weeks before treatment. You can have Botox done on the same day as your facial, but it must happen after the facial.
- Do not shave or dermaplane anywhere on your face on the same day as the facial treatment.
- Wait 24 hours to resume makeup.
For the next 72 hours
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
- Avoid extra sun exposure and intense heat
- Wash your skin twice a day with a gentle cleanser (Cetaphil/CeraVe).
- Use Biafine as needed for any irritation.
- Apply a mineral based sunscreen with SPF 40 or higher directly over the Biafine/Elta laser enzyme gel daily in the am. Reapply every 2 hours when you are exposed to sun light. Wear a wide brimmed hat and sunglasses when outdoors.
- Lightening creams can be resumed in 72 hours.
- Don’t use topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin, or any exfoliating treatments, like glycolic acid or enzymes, or acne medications like benzoyl peroxide and salicyclic acid for at least 72 hours after treatment.
For the next 2 weeks
- Do not wax or use depilatories for at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Don’t use any medium or deep chemical peels or laser treatments for at least 2 weeks after your facial treatment.
Get a Hydrafacial for Yourself
Not only is it fast, painless, and comes with minimal down time, but it’s also the most effective way to exfoliate, extract, and cleanse your skin. The HydraFacial is quickly becoming one of the most popular skin treatments that is easily customizable to your skin goals. Due to increased popularity, it is estimated that one HydraFacial is performed every 15 seconds.
Please contact us for specials and most updated pricing.
Best results are seen with monthly treatments.
*All prices include a mandatory COVID-19 non-invasive rapid test performed the day of the treatment. Our COVID-19 rapid test is a gentle swab in your nostrils that is self-administered. If you test positive on the day of your treatment, your treatment will be rescheduled.
Treatments will be performed by our Licensed Cosmetologist or Registered Nurse.
30 min signature HydraFacial:
Deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
45 min deluxe HydraFacial:
Includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through boosters that are customized to your skin concern such as anti-aging, pigmentation, or clarifying.
60 min platinum HydraFacial (currently not available):
The ultimate HydraFacial experience. Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage, then a signature HydraFacial. Address specific skin concerns with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.